Monday, May 11, 2009

It Begins...

My name is Matthew, I am twenty-five years old and live happily with my wonderful wife Allison. We currently attend Salt Lake Community College and are employees of Intermountain Healthcare which pretty much consumes our lives. We're very chill and laid back and enjoy the simple things in life. We're gearing up to move to West Kaysville where we'll continue countless years at Weber State which sucks but it'll be worth all the difficult work.

My wife and I have been married for seven months now and it's been the best time of my life! We're simply looking forward to what life offers us and the many opportunities that wait for us tomorrow.


This blog is to help consume my time at work and such as I plan, create and develop my future projects in music, video and whatever else grabs my interest. The Fall of Autumn is a name that I have created for all of the projects that I am currently developing for my family and I. Here's to the future and everything it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment