Friday, July 17, 2009

Incubus Concert!

Several months ago my beautiful wife surprised me with two tickets to see Incubus! I consider myself to be a huge Incubus fan and I was stoked for this awesome gift Ali gave me, all I had to do was gain patients to wait for the show. Last night was finally the concert and after a busy day of school, packing and what not we left for the USANA Amphitheatre with Al's sister Stacia. We arrived early so we could get a decent seat since we were on the grass section which is first come first serve. We got a great seat right against the gate so there would be nobody blocking us, we spent several hours patiently waiting for the show to start and were amused at how many underage kids were caught drinking.


The opening band was The Duke Spirit which did a good job but I of course was to excited for Incubus to really care. Finally a little before 9pm the show started and to our surprise the four feet between us and the gate, was filled with a crowd of people who rushed forward for a better view & decide to stand the entire time... kind of a bummer but I didn't let it get to me (usually these things really make me a little upset.) I'm to tired from waking up around 6am for work to share details but to put it simply... the show was amazing and was a great event to take our minds of the stresses of work and school.

Last night was a wonderful example of how amazing my wife is! She isn't really into Incubus herself but she was willing to spend her time and part from her hard earned cash so that I could finally have a chance to see one of my favorite bands. We're approaching our one year anniversay and I'm reminded every single day of why I married this incredible woman! Thanks again Allison for a wonderful night! I know there are plenty more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment