Saturday, February 20, 2010

Radio From Hell Film Festival

Allison surprised me with some tickets to an event put on by our favorite radio morning show on X96. It was for the first annual Radio From Hell Film Festival on Febuary 12! After work we ran over to Salt Lake Pizza Company for some hot wings and onto Tower Theater which is the crappiest movie theater I have ever been to. We had an enjoyable time watching local talent create films that were based upon the subject "Things That Must Go!" It was a very fun night filled with five minute shorts covering getting caught at traffic lights, people who moved from Cali to Utah only to have every aspect of Utah life being compared to Cali. Even to a complete random movie about an ordinary man holding unexpected powers. I provided a link to one of the funnier films for your enjoyment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=227yiDRkfcA

I had a lot of fun and found myself inspired to create and to expand my talents, History has proven that I'm not a film maker... However I have been working on some music and have received a kick in the butt to get things done with those projects. Hopefully as school is slowing down a bit I can spare some time with my IMac. Thanks again Allison for taking me out and having some fun with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment