Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

The past few days we've been celebrating Hunters first Halloween! A year ago I received the most wonderful yet scary news that I was going to be a dad. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays and now get to share this fun month with Hunter!

Friday night we had friends over for a party where we showed off Hunters super awesome get up! We enjoyed a potluck dinner and played games including the famous Candy Bar game my family plays each year during Christmas, surprisingly the hot item was a box of charles & chews and not the exciting ball n' a cup. After food, games and visiting with our guests we closed the evening with the best worst movie... Troll 2. I recently got the movie on blu ray and wanted to continue sharing this classic B-movie to the world, one person at a time! We were happy with the turn out and decided we need to entertain more often. Seeing that it'll only get more difficult to round up all our favorite people.
For Hunters first Halloween we dressed him up as a hot dog, while Ali and myself were Ketchup and Mustard!

Unfortunately I had to work Saturday night but I was happy knowing Ali and Hunter were having fun with our friends trick or treating and such. Our Sunday was pretty uneventful but we had more than enough candy and Halloween celebration for the year. We look forward the holidays to come and the experiences we share with our growing little boy! Happy Halloween everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. So sad we didn't make it to the big bash :( Hunter is the cutest Hot Dog I have ever seen! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete