Friday, May 13, 2011

Baby Buttons Boutique



I've spoken in the past about Allisons small business on Ebay. She makes the cutest ties for newborns to infants available in many colors and designs. On Thursday Ali took Hunter outside for a photo shoot for her ties. I think Hunter made a very cute model... I think he was definitely channeling Derrick Zoolander with his Blue Steel face. Here's some of those photos and a recommendation to check out Al's store front on Ebay. These ties are affordable and make great simple gifts for family and friends.
http://myworld.ebay.com/puppetoriumstore


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I need someone to have a boy so I can buy one for them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made some little ties for my boys when they were little. I did a booth at the Quilted Bear boutique (with other crafts, although I do think I sold a few ties). Hunter looks great modeling them! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete