Saturday, May 29, 2010

TV Stand: aka Goliath Is Here!

Standing seven feet tall and four feet wide at a weight I can't even imagine... Our TV stand is here and bigger than we expected! When we visited the shop it looked big but having it in a much smaller space shows how massive this thing truly is. Ali's family was nice enough to move it into our home while I was at work, I came home last night at eleven and was surprised to see most of our ceiling lights being blocked by the giant. I spent the morning carefully wiring our electronics since after we placed it in the corner it will most likely stay that way until we move out. It took a long time but we slowly and carefully installed it, sadly the pictures don't really show how close the sides are to the wall... I weep for the day we have to move this thing. A big thanks to Jordan for making this awesome piece of furniture, makes me regret not taking shop in high school.

1 comment:

  1. It turned out great! The baby's room looks great too! We can't wait until he get's here.

    ReplyDelete