Monday, October 26, 2009

Elizaswish.org

Recently I was checking out blogs of some of my family when I realized that I have yet to make a plug for a website my sister runs on behalf of her daughter Eliza. Eliza was diagnosed with late-infantile Metachromatic Leukodystrophy on September 11, 2007 after months of frustration and misdiagnosis. Now four years old Eliza has touched many lives and has created service opportunities throughout the community and the state of Utah. I encourage you to check out her website where you can find Eliza's story, receive regular updates and learn how you can contribute new and used books to Eliza's Library where they'll be donated throughout the Wasatch Valley.
While you're there be sure to stop by http://www.teamgive.org/ to find ways you can help support research for treatment and cures of rare neurological diseases.

No comments:

Post a Comment