Saturday, October 10, 2009

One Year Anniversary

A ground breaking accomplishment occurred today, It was our one year anniversary and symbolized one year of successfully not chasing off Allison! To carry on tradition Allison and I have returned to St. George at my parents summer home and will enjoy a week long of fun in the sun. Despite Allison catching a small case of the flu we enjoyed a casual night out to dinner and a movie. I was very excited for Allison to open her gift that I almost spilled the beans on the surprise. Besides getting Allison Snow White on Blu ray/DVD to start our Disney collection, I think she enjoyed her pear necklace!
When I first met Allison she had a wide variety of jewelry that covered many different styles. But she constantly wore a Pearl Necklace which she "borrowed" from her mother for quite some time, Now she has her own.


We're having lots of fun down in Southern Utah and to be honest we're not looking forward returning back to regular life. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. finally some updates! Love the pics of the Steve Irwin doll... super sad!!

    ReplyDelete