Monday, November 16, 2009

A Bun is in the oven!!!

So We've known for quite some time but we recently announced to my family that we're expecting our first spud or spuddet!!! We were with my family celebrating November birthdays and announced the only way that we could agree on. After we sang an early happy birthday song to Ali and my nephew Caleb we told my family that Allison had brought something for everyone and that it was in the oven behind my parents. My mom opened the door and looked puzzled as she pulled out a tiny hamburger bun that we quietly slipped in during dinner. It seemed that most of the family caught on quickly but my mom continued to look at the bun and then towards us, long story short everyone got the announcement that we have "a bun in the oven" and were excited for us.
So Mark your calenders because our due date is June 6 2010 and the world will never be the same because Allison & Matthew are having a baby!!! We have a doctors appointment on December 9, our doctor is convinced that we'll be able to find out the sex of our awesome new addition to our tiny family! I love my life and I love my wife and little baby!

1 comment: