Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas Tree


Thanksgiving has come and gone and today I came home to my wife setting up this beautiful tree! Not that Black Friday is held closely to my heart, but I was a bit bummed out having to leave my wife for work today. The Franks were kind enough to let us have this tree to help our house have the look and feel of the holidays and honestly it brightened my day so much!

It may be a little past Thanksgiving to share what I am grateful for but lucky for us showing gratitude can be expressed everyday. I want my wife and family to know how lucky I am to have them in my life. This year has been filled with changes and I know that I'm never alone. I'm very excited for this Christmas and it's amazing to think that next Christmas will be spent with our little family growing.

I still can't believe that I'm going to be a daddy, but I'm excited for this new responsibility and challenge in life. This new year is going to be great! Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment