Monday, November 2, 2009

Intro to The Fall of Autumn

In my first post I had mentioned something about how this blog would be an outlet for my music and various projects I'm involved in. Well today is a beginning to what I hope will be an album in the near future. For well over a year I've been trying to get the hang of Garageband on my IMac and have seen both wonderful creations and frustrating heartache when it comes to creating music. I hate to be one of those people that has a laundry list of excuses of why this music sounds the way it sounds but here it goes.

While you listen to this song keep in mind a few key factors. One, this track was created very quickly so the song idea would not escape me. Two, I am running a very crude system that does not compare to the sound quality of a major musical production. Three, this is not a complete product and will most likely be recreated for a better final product. That being said, to listen to the song in it's entirety please make sure you have access to both speakers or headphones because some effects only run onto one track. And once again please keep in mind that this is a very rushed and rough cut of the opening to a future albums... to make a long story short.... Please be gentle. Thank You and hopefully enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Matt, how did i not know you were this talented? I am very impressed and anxious to hear more

    ReplyDelete