Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Sick


So once again I've caught another sinus infection... of course having such messed up sinuses it's not that surprising. Sometimes I wish that I could be like Mr. Potato Head and have the ability to take my ears, nose off whenever I'm feeling the all too familiar sinus pressure... Just imagine what that would be like... Probably look just as pretty as this guy right here.

So I went to the instacare only to be told that I needed to by a ridiculous amount of meds to drain the fluid in my ears, nose and oddly enough from my eyes... how does that work. Here's hoping I don't die.

2 comments:

  1. No fun! Did you say you were on some medication? That usually helps right away. If not, I am now a proud owner of a suction machine. Don't mind that it sounds like an air compressor and that I would have to stick a thin tube down your nose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick.

    ReplyDelete