Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yo! Check out our Crib!

So Ali and myself spent most of our evening putting together our new crib that we've been waiting twelve weeks to get here... FYI don't shop at the Cuddle Haven in Kaysville, very unpleasant experience. The whole thing took several hours due to horrible instructions or what I call destructions. Despite having two pages of vague half baked instructions we were able to finish it and I think the end result was worth the frustration.
Putting our nursery together was a bit more challenging than expected but also made us a little more excited for our little man to get here. Right now we're still trying to decide on a name we both can agree on... easier said than done. Lately the names we're thinking about are Hunter Matthew Norman, William Jackson Norman (I know it's long but it's a family name.) I've been liking the name Timothy a lot lately and would love to use that as Timothy Thomas Norman, in honor of one of the greatest scout leaders this world has ever seen. At least we have several months to decide.

Ali's latest and finished project, she's so creative!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute!! You guys are so good and prepared! You should see our baby (junk) room. We seriously have so much to do! You guys will have much less to worry about when the time comes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good guys! I am excited to hear what name you choose too. I like all the choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you two! So happy about this baby on the way! I also had a BAD experience with Cuddle Haven in Kaysville. I had them order something for me and they said it would take only a few days and would call me... anyway, long story, they never called me, even when I called back several times about it and no one ever knew what I was talking about. Fun times! I love the nursery!

    ReplyDelete